On a job-site, there are risks at every turn. As a construction business owner, you worry about completing the job at hand, the health of your business and the safety of your employees. That is why it’s important to have an insurance carrier who understands the inherent exposures involved in construction and who can craft an insurance and risk management solution for your business.
At Berkley Southeast Insurance Group, we write established and financially sound commercial contractors.
We insure a wide range of local construction operations, including:
- Commercial and Office
- Shopping Centers
Inland Marine Coverage Options
- Builders Risk-Scheduled Locations
- Contractor’s Equipment-including small tools, employee tools, rental reimbursement, equipment leased or rented from others, and income coverage options
- Installation Floater-Scheduled Locations
We provide the following insurance coverages to develop a tailored insurance program:
- General Liability
- Property & Equipment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Business Auto
- Inland Marine Equipment coverage
- Umbrella Liability
What Sets Us Apart
Berkley Southeast Insurance Group has experienced Underwriting, Risk Services and Claims teams who live and work in the Southeast, and who understand your industry and appreciate your business.
Our Claims Service Commitment supports our philosophy of getting our customers back-in- business more quickly, and includes access to the following services:
- 24/7/365 claim reporting & emergency services
- Accelerated Auto and Property estimating and repair options
- Tele-Emergent Medicine program to help injured employees return to work more quickly
- Highly skilled litigation specialists to protect your business and your assets in a lawsuit
These descriptions provide general information only. This is not a statement of contract and does not constitute a binder of insurance. Any coverage advertised herein is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.